Monday, December 4, 2006

And so it begins...

So I'm becoming something of a figure in the vlogosphere, so it really seems like I should have a legit blog to call my own. This is a space for the things that I want to write that don't have a great fit in another corner of where I am.

As for who that exactly is and where those exactly are, I'm David. I work for Network2, which is your guide to Internet TV. It's not your random youtube videos, it's not broadcast television, it's somewhere in between. The visionary behind Network2 is none other than the one and only Jeff Pulver, co-founder of Vonage,Founder, Owner, and chairman of pulver.com and pulvermedia who are responsible for the "Voice on the Net/VON" conferences. I'm thoroughly delighted to be working on one of his projects, along with a great team, including Chris Brogan of Podcamp fame.

I host the weekly video show Focus, PulverTV's video magazine covering Network2 shows with 2/3 review and 1/3 parody. Though occasionally the balance will shift in one direction or the other. Focus is Updated on an average of Thursday.

I also write weekly longform reviews for Network2 shows that show up at the Network2 Blog on Tuesdays, and may jot down an industry related thought there every now and again.

So here will generally receive a paragraph from my longform with a link to the N2 blog, and an embed of my show, twice weekly blips at least, and we'll see what else I come up with. If I don't end up finding a place for anything, well, at least no one else is taking my handle.

Yes, I am Khyros of Khyros Multimedia... and I need, as of this update, to update my website. Maybe I'll RSS this blog over there so I don't have to worry about updating it so much.

On top of that, I also wanted a place to discourse on subjects that my friends in the space might blog about that are not purely industry related. Among said friends is Jessica Gold Haralson, a savvy student, instrumental in the creation of Quake, Penn's Literotica Magazine. (Jessica, I appreciate the blogrolling, will recip once I have a roll, but for now, linklove as I can.)

So if you know me, and have a blog, and I don't know about it, let me know about it so I can roll ya once I have that set up. And If I do know about it, poke me about it anyways.

1 comment:

Jessica Gold said...

Welcome, and many thanks for the link love!